KRAV MAGA PREMIUM COURSE
Welcome to our Online Krav Maga Premium Course
- This course is for all those who wants to know how to defend themselves and their loved ones.
- Any Krav Maga practitioner regardless of their Federation or School and who wants to have a solid foundation in Krav Maga.
- Any Martial Artist who want to study self defence and put in new techniques and tactics into their repertoire.
- Any Krav Maga instructor who wants a readily accessible library of curriculum techniques on their PC, phone or tablet.
- Any general Martial Arts Instructor that wants to know a new highly expanding and growing self defence system and incorporate Krav Maga solutions into their teaching solutions.
The course covers a wide array of Krav Maga techniques, tactics and thinking to help you stay safe and protected.
- Krav Maga stances and correct way of moving
- Break falls
- Standing up from the floor
- Leg strikes
- Hand strikes
- Elbow strikes
- Head strikes
- Defend vs hand attacks
- Striking combinations
- Defending vs kicks
- Release from chokes
- Release from headlocks
- Release from wrist grabs
- Release from bearhugs
- Release from hair grabs
- Surviving a knife attack
- Surviving an impact weapon / stick / baseball attack
- How to deal with a variety of knife threats
- How to deal with a variety of handgun threats
- 100+ Tutorial videos
- 30+ Very useful Krav Maga articles
- Certificate of Completion
You can start this course without any equipment simply by practicing the strikes and movements we cover in the course. Later on, after you get started you can practice with a training partner. The basic equipment you could add are a pair of focus mitts / smaller striking shields and a larger striking shield.
Yes. There is a monthly payment of £25.99.
You can pay using PayPal or Stripe
No for as long as you are subscribed (paying). Once you stop paying all content will expire after 30 days (from date of last payment)
Yes! We offer guidance and support for all our members and customers. If you have any questions, you are welcome to get in touch at email@example.com